Crossing the Arabian Sea

It has been a week in Abu Dhabi, just thought of writing the things which come on my mind.
Last week I was lying on ma bed in Mumbai at my home thinking about my tomorrows. As my visa and tickets had been already arrived I was little bit worried about my journey. My first trip abroad, leaving my family and friends there.
The day arrived, I was tensed. From the time of taking taxi to the airport, I didn't react a lot. I just interacted with my family, answered to their questions and WhatsApping good bye to my friends.
While we reached the airport, although we knew that none will be allowed inside except me, just tried to ask them shall I accompany them in? When the answer was 'No', I missed my heartbeat for that moment. And that was when I realised I was going to miss them, miss them a lot. A mother who prayed for my success and well doing. A father who stood as a strong support for every move and a brother who was more than a friend to me. I just stopped there. My thoughts, my life, my needs everything was mine till then but what about others,I had not planned!!
We should move as per the life and had to live and do who cared and raised us, that was the only single thought when I signed a good bye and went in. I collected my boarding pass and got an exit stamp on my passport. Slowly I crossed the security check in, and reached E1 lobby of T2 terminal and waited for my scheduled plane.
In a few while, there was announcement for boarding and all boarded in. And all set to take off, te excitement continues. In no time the flight touched the blue skies and when I popped out everything was blue. The blue sky on the top and the blue Arabian Sea below made me realise how small we were. Within two hours the aeroplane sailed over the brownish golden sand. Soon the altitude of plane changed and I could visualise the camels and cactus of the desert.
Yes this the place. Like a dream of every mallu born on earth, even my dream of 'Gulf' was nearing. And finally the plane landed in Dubai International Airport's Terminal 2. As soon as I got down, the formalities of entry stamp and baggage's were soon done and started my next duty of finding my driver with my name holdings and been driven to the final destination, Abu Dhabi.
On my way, it was a cooler experience of the glittering sky scrappers. It took two hours to reach my new home.
With luck or God's grace, im here and that is the only thing now. New people, new job, new challenges. Life should move with the course.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Today!!

Carrying it Each day.

Infinite Love: Illuminating Lives Everywhere!