Mukkathe Penne !!!!!

Here's a Lyrics of Mukkathe Penne Song from the movie Ennu Ninthe Moideen, which im addicted of

Ennile Ellinaal Padacha Penne,
Mukkathe Mannilayi Piranna Penne...
Ennile Roohiley Pakuthiyalle,
Ennile Nooraayi Nee Niranjathalle..
Ennile Velichavum Neeye,
Muthaye Nee Minnanna Maalayalle...
Ennile Ishqinthe Noore,
Aarum Kaana Oliyum Neeye...
Enthe Kithabile Penne.....
Enthe Kithabile Penne.....





Movie:                                 Ennu Ninthe Moideen
Original Sound Track:        Gopi Sunder
Lyrics & Sung By:              Muhammad Maqbool

Courtesy:                       https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=graP-a1MxN4

Comments

  1. Aww.. So nice!
    I so love the music bcoz of which I learnt the song too.
    I wish you could write the meaning of those words in English. ����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are born out of my bones,
      Oh lady who was born in Mukkam(place in kerala) soil
      You are half of my heart,
      Aren't you full of me?
      You are the light in me.
      You are like a sparkling pearl!
      You are 100% of my love.
      You hide where no one see.
      The girl of my book.
      The girl of my book😁😁😁

      Tried a bit 😁

      Delete
    2. Lovely ❤️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Today!!

Carrying it Each day.

Infinite Love: Illuminating Lives Everywhere!