MADRAS Day..

From a teenage Boy to a Man, this period of transformation of a person in life is crucial and critical. It all really depends on the place and people with you at this age. For me Chennai is always like a second home. A small poem for Chennai, I tried and wish to dedicate on its 377th Birthday.  J

You gave me shelter, you gave me food.

You gave me education, that made me Dude.

You made me cry, then cheered me well,

You were the place where I wanted to dwell.

You gave me friends, you gave me love.

No one else, was there to show.

You were always hot, and flooded sometimes.

That is why I miss you all times.

You are life and you are the destination,


Chennai is a name, MADRAS is an emotion.


Happy Madras Day...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Today!!

Carrying it Each day.

Infinite Love: Illuminating Lives Everywhere!