To Brother With Love...

Dear Brother,
Hope you are doing great. It has been years I have not written a single letter. With the fast-growing communication and social apps; we have literally forgot the feel of writing, reading and replying for letters. On your Birthday, I take this opportunity, to write this note to you. Hope you like it.
Brother, as you know, Writing is my passion, and you are the first one who discovered it and encouraged me to continue. But as the time passed by, I believe I have gone lazy to write. My frequency of blogs may tell you the same. It’s not only about being lazy, it’s also about time. Whatever it may be, if I don’t get time to write about you, on your birthday what brother am I?
To start with, I will not deny the fact you are my inspiration. From the day, I can recall, I have seen you as a responsible person who stood strong in every situation of our family. You have compromised some of your dreams to make me follow mine. You were just wonderful for never being selfish.
I had been out of the house most of the time. I went to Chennai for education, then now I’m again away for career. But you have stayed strong, along with our parents, filling my place properly.
Mom and Dad are so proud about you for being the best you are. They might have not told you much but have expressed me in many situations.
Time has just gone so soon. Remember our school days? My first full pant of school uniform was yours. I initially complained as I wanted new, but I somehow adjusted to fit in it. There were many dresses we brought matching each other. Those were wonderful days in the company quarters house that we spent, ate and lived together. The first bicycle you wanted was a sporty bike, but you compromised to a smaller one as I could also ride.
I guess being younger I got more privileges than you. To my mischiefs, you used to get scolded. And I used to laugh silently. I wanna you to forgive me for all the tiny faults that you got beatings J There are many incidents I wanted to write about but I don’t want to make it lengthy so that you won’t be bored reading it. I’m an essaying person, but you always say make it short and simple.
Wrapping up this, I want to say you I really miss you. I want to be Bromantic today, love you so much bro. I guess no brother will be so good as you are, but I wish others too have a wonderful brother like you so they would know the value and feel of being a younger brother.
Finally, wish you many more happy returns of the day. Next year I don’t know whether I can be so expressive or not as all the rights will be reserved by your better half. Wishing you all the very best for each day of your life. Proud and blessed to be yours only brother.    

Regards,

Sridhar








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Today!!

Carrying it Each day.

Infinite Love: Illuminating Lives Everywhere!