A Day With You!!!


It all started when I saw you closely in the mirror after many days. It was a routine, I see you every day, but that day I observed you as close as I can. You had a lot of change in you. Dark circles rounded your eyes, as you have forgot to sleep from long. Even your face looked dull and there were no signs of smile. Your forehead is now .25cm wider than before and you have put a bit of weight. I wondered why I didn’t notice the changes all these while. Did I start neglecting you in the race of life? I should not have left you without care as I cannot be there without you. I should do something to bring you back to form and make you smile which would make you stress free. I had been caring and encouraging many around even have been listening to others problems as mine, but why didn’t I ask you once, at least, how were you?
 I understand the needs of family and I’m supportive to them. Even at work, I see I’m doing pretty well. I didn’t say that, but I was been recognized today, but don’t worry I do not have any pride for it, as I believe it’s my duty and responsibility. I even have few good friends around me with whom I love spending weekends. I listen to all of them. But I hardly remember when was the last time I listened to you or shared about you to others. Time really changed. Living for others made me forget about you. I feel so selfish about myself that I lost interest on you.
Fine, the entire mistake is mine. I planned to rediscover you from where we stopped. To understand what we missed doing together. I wish to take you to the places of your likes, where it’s only you and me sitting in peace. I wish to cook for you, your favorite food that not only fills your stomach but also your heart. I wish to do the things which you like without getting bothered of anything. I wish to stop using mobile or get distracted by anything else. Even I wish to stop being socialized while being with you. I wish to appreciate you for your success and encourage you when you lose. I wish to stop caring of anything else. I wish to give you much time leaving everything behind. I wish to dedicate a day, once in a year so that I can be with you that brings back smiles on your face. I wish to live only for you on that day.

Note: This is an introspective post. As I mentioned before try to REDISCOVER YOURSELF in this world where you live for others.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Today!!

Carrying it Each day.

Infinite Love: Illuminating Lives Everywhere!