Tip of the Tongue

What comes in your mind while you think of an unripe mango? 
Still I miss my school days when we used to go for mango hunts. We usually used to go to the Amrais (Mango Forest) and many of the times in our colony only where we used to throw stone on unripe mangos, 'Kairi'   we call them as in Maharashtra. The craze of hitting them by stones and bringing them down is all because of its mouth watering effect which can be felt even without tasting them.
Similarly we even used to take dried tamarinds and salt with us to school and eat them during lectures without the knowledge of teacher. Even we used to take the seasonal 'Kokam' (Garcinia Indica) to eat it during lectures. Thinking about them still I mouth water.
Yesterday I was asked to empty a pickle packet into the pickle jar by my Mum, I thought it was a child's play. After I cut the packet I could not resist myself from mouth water. That was not an easy job either.
Later I wondered what would happen if I'm asked to work in a pickle factory. I would have drained all my saliva in mouth water. Rofl..
These are just instances, which happens for few minutes. According to science it is caused due to some acidic effects. Whatever it may be the feel is awesome. Even if you are not hungry, just think about these things, your mouth would water for sure. In such kind of the situations you cannot even control your tongue.
Even I couldn't while writing this post. Lol.😆 😆😝
              

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Today!!

Carrying it Each day.

Infinite Love: Illuminating Lives Everywhere!