Some Personal Stuffs!!!!


I don’t remember a day, in my life, I missed your presence in the morning. The energy that you show to meet the world, starts my day with a kick. My day turns out well when you are happily out. Unbearably glowing you, I adieu you before I could blink.
You are naughty sometimes. Tough in the winters, even you shy when I call you to new places. I forget my comfort matters you a lot, I try, somehow hold my breathe to see you walk out safely. I know you my pal, coffee makes you ease, so I neither take long. You gave my thoughts to spread, each time you delay. Might be it’s the same reason why I chose to write about you today.
You are hot, when I spice up. You even cry, when I poisoned up. Apart from all your struggles, you must know, I feel hell and low when you don’t show up your regular shape.
I do restrict your siblings when I’m with someone, I ask them to behave so that I do not get embarrassed. But you know, you all have your freedom to spread around in my loneliness, with hiss or honk, whichever is fine.
I do not want to miss you, no, not even a single day. You know I’m fine if you are good twice a day. I know all call you dirty, but you are not so bad. Because sometimes for the good of your loved ones, you must be bad. I wish you be good and be sexy to show your presence each day. Because your good is mine too. Keep the spirit on to see the world each day. Your excitement is my overwhelming joy to start a good day. Love you for being bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today!!

Carrying it Each day.

Infinite Love: Illuminating Lives Everywhere!