I'm Your Need!!!


You fantasize about me from the day you learn about me, in an aim to own me one day. You will not know whether I can satisfy you or not but still you fall for me as it shall be important to you as your friends have it, or you would have seen it with someone and how happy they are with it.

I have seen from the day one about the struggle you had finding me that would be opt for you. Your success after some failure to reach me. Your thirst to have me with you. The belief you kept on me. The sincerity to keep me safe and your adaptability to customize me according to your likes. When you achieved me, you were just not you, you had changed with the new me that was introduced to you.  

Just to make you sure, you didn’t choose me for suit you. I chose you as I felt comfortable with you and I made you feel special in the society that you live which doesn’t cares of you when you turn around from it.

I very well understand that I shall glow for only few days. My best days are till you care for me like a gem and there is nothing which shall satisfy you as I do. Slowly you would start neglecting me forgetting about what you did to get me. You will forget the chaise and your dry days that you crazily followed me. Soon I shall turn a bother to you, as you would have started regretting the time and value you spent on me to get me into your life. You would have soon started to look or got a replacement for me which you believe would only satisfy you just like I did in the past. Time will surely change and one day you would forget me that I would lie waiting for my end in stink with your old stuffs or would have moved long from you.

I will tell you my friend, I’m not sure whether I shall stay permanently with you or only for some time. You got me close with a purpose, but I got you close because I only had you.
You would not concern about me, because I was useless. I would suggest I had done my part. As you think my purpose to you is finished but I say I satisfied you the way I could. You got me a replacement, I’m happy for you, but soon it shall also join me as I joined with some of your old forgotten stuffs which too had a purpose for your life.

I know I’m done here. I know I can’t be there for long with you. But for how long I was, I lived a wonderful life with you as you celebrated having me in your life.

As it’s your nature you will too change for something better, because I’m your NEED and you have got me already.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Today!!

Carrying it Each day.

Infinite Love: Illuminating Lives Everywhere!