An Expensive Tea!!!

 I took a flight, on a Wednesday night, to see my sister’s wedding with my eyesight,

I landed Kochi, on the Thursday bright, but dozed off loosing the Jet lag fight.

I woke up in the evening, when my Mom brought Tea, and prayed for a wonderful weekend guarantee.

Then came a news, like a Tsunami from the sea, “No Flights from Saturday to the UAE”

My mother enquired, what I will like for the dinner, my head went like a spinner,

I was upset from my inner, and waved bye at home till the next summer.

Then I rushed to the airport like a child, got a ticket as God was kind.

Friday morning, I reached Abu Dhabi, 'I will take you home’ promised my Cabbie

But he dropped me until Jebal Ali, from there I was a Khali Bali.

I took a metro, then a tram, then a bus to reach my address.

Saturday I Quarantined, Sunday I pranked, Monday my emotions were unpacked.

I was asked about the weekend I spent,

I said, It was an expensive Tea, my Friend!

 

Comments

  1. Finally how much does the tea cost. You dint share this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Today!!

Carrying it Each day.

Infinite Love: Illuminating Lives Everywhere!