I'm just a transmitter!!!

'Hello. Do you hear me? Let me test you. 1,2,3! Hopefully I'm audible to all!'
If this goes through then I'm alive. I was born in the 19th century. Two hunderd years after, in the present days I'm almost there everywhere. If you are the King or even the poorest citizen, people know about you only because of me. I'm definitely clear and trustworthy. Because what all I transmit becomes the history, becomes the voice you love or hate to hear. I have brought fame to people and have brought them down too because of their errors. I assure you I won't go wrong with what I listen. 
Good to see you behind me, I have become your voice, that people want to hear about. Sometimes I am the reason behind what people chase even you didn't talk to me intentionally. So I warn you to be wise and nice with me. 
I have seen confidence in you, most of the time you hold me right. If you shiver then I error. So be gentle. I'm your guardian when you go public; I'm even there when you are pelted with stone to save you. So what respect do you show for me? 
Always be careful with the words you let out, I would be hearing you, even your whisper. 
I have no intentions to hurt you. But the only thing I would say, be brave when you need to convey through you. 
Signing off with love and passion,
Yours Microphone a.k.a Mic.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Today!!

Carrying it Each day.

Infinite Love: Illuminating Lives Everywhere!