I'm lost from the day I saw you!!!

I'm lost from the day I saw you, and yet to be found.
My soul has been running out, and I know it's you around.
My shadow is too absent as it's behind you. Let me get that back; with you.
I miss the oxygen to breathe. Let me get that back; with you.
I'm still lost from the day I saw you, and yet to be found.
I need no food when I think of you, your name itself is a meat;
I need no flame to burn a fire, as there is a spark when our eyes meet.
If someone has to mention me I guess he does not fails to mention you either,
If I live thinking about you, promise me you would not disappear.
I'm again lost from the day I saw you, and yet to be found.
Every minute is an year, if you are away from me.
Evey year is a valuable minute if you are near to me.
I ask no commitments from you but a lie that you love me, will make me live with hope; if indeed your love for me is true!.
Once again, I'm lost from the day I saw you, and yet to be found.
My soul has been running out, and I know it's you around.
My shadow is too absent as it's behind you. Let me get that back; with you.
I miss the oxygen to breath. Let me get that back; with you.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today!!

Carrying it Each day.

Infinite Love: Illuminating Lives Everywhere!